Monday, October 3, 2011

Cerita 44 - Sincerity

Last few days, one of my students came and said...

"Madam, I have a problem. I cannot do Assignment A because my friend doesn't want to help me with the assignment. This is a pairwork assignment. I have to do it by myself!" she grumbled.

Owwhhh... typical problem for college students...

"Ok. Let me tell you something. Once, I faced the same problem when I was a student. Then, what I did was to do all the assignments without waiting for 'my sleeping partner' and I did it SINCERELY. And guess what! I turned out being one of the best students in my class because the assignments help me a lot in the examination! I did it sincerely and I believe in sincerity. It's a key to success".

Talking about sincerity, it should have in every muslims heart.

There are many situations that we may face in showing our sincerity. For example, in working environment, we need to be sincere in helping our colleagues or in doing our everyday tasks.

As a wife, husband, daughters or sons, we must have the sincerity in devoting our love to our family members.

As humans, we must be sincere in giving our commitment towards the nation.

"So, dear, it is all in your hands whether to do the assignments or to keep on grumbling about your partner. Remember what I said, sincerity is the key to success and this is a new thing that you learn...Experience is the best teacher....."

p/s : I love someone who is sincere and I love to be known as someone who is sincere.....

1 comment:

  1. Sincerity is Allah's secret and he places it in the hearts of the chosen one...

    ReplyDelete