Assalamualaikum......
Today's entryyy......Hmm.....I shall share with you the very very very best experience that I have ever had since 'something' came to my life....Something??? What is it??? Is it a bird, a plane or Superman???? It's not a bird, nor a plane or Superman...It's a 'gift' from Allah to me and it is invisible! I couldn't see it with my big eyes but I can feel it! Eerieeee Scaaaryyyy but Alhamdulillah, I love it!
Ok...since that 'thing' came to my life, it really really give me valuable lessons. Something that you cannot learn in class, not in the text books but it's in the Holy Quran or Hadith..I interpret this lesson in my own way....
First ~ not to love someone more than Allah s.wt. and Prophet Muhammad s.a.w....This is a very good lesson to me..I don't know how to describe about myself, but you guys can read it from my previous entries. Saya ni seorang yang sangat sayangkan keluarga saya (Eh! Suddenly.. code switch!) Before this 'thing' came to my life, I love them (my family) SOOOO MUCH!! And what happened? This 'thing' hurts me badly....inside out! Betul...every wife and mom must love their family, but in Islam, Allah comes first, then Rasulullah and then your hubby (for wife) and then your kids and so on....Alhamdulillah, I got back on track and realized that I should love Allah first, then Rasulullah and the rest will follow once you are good with your Khaliq...So, you out there! Take my words! Don't love someone more than you love Allah and Rasulullah because Allah will never fail you but man's love????....(Bukankah cinta yang lahir dari hati manusia dicetuskan oleh Allah s.w.t. dengan rahmatNya??)
Lesson 2 :~ Wait for my next entryyyyy........
No comments:
Post a Comment