Ok, Lesson no. 2 ~ about knowledge and be humble...Yup! There are soooooo many things that you don't know. Despite of being a lecturer or teacher or mother and whatsoever, you might think you know everything on earth. But there are actually so many things to learn in life. For example, in terms of English, ok, I know the rules of grammar, vocabs, syntax, morphology, semantics and so on.... As a mother, ok, I know how to cook, take care of my children, lipat kain and macam-macam lagi....but other things such as Islamic medication, I know nothing! And guess what, I learnt it from one of my students! And now, he is my teacher! He will guide me to do what I need to do and always support me if I feel like giving up.. Hmmm...that's what I did when he was in my class....Subhanallah!
So, you guys out there, if you are a teacher or a lecturer, don't be too arrogant with your 'limited' knowledge. Teaching - learning is a two-way process..you teach your students, they learn from you, they might not "teach" you in the sense of " teacher - student" but you actually learn from them....(Faham tak? Tak faham, cuba fahamkan...hehehe....)
That 'thing' really pushes me to read, read, read, then find answers, find solution etc...It really generate my brain....And when you try to find answers, you will feel that there are so many questions popped out from your brain and you must give an answer to those questions! And from there, you can see how great Allah is, by sending that little 'gift' to you, He gives you knowledge of Him....Allahuakbar!
So, don't be afraid if that 'thing' come to your life, it is a gift from Allah and only those who see it as a gift will value it.....
Wait for my Lesson # 3....
I super like this entry, dear buddy!!!
ReplyDelete