"To be or not to be" is a well known Shakespeare quotation. There are times where you have to face thousands obstacles to be what you want to be and it is easy to be what you are not supposed to be...Hmm..Do you get what I mean? Complicated huh!
Middle Age Crisis. Again! Blaming on the age for the conflicts in you is something that is unacceptable. At this age, you should have a stand to be what you want to be and not to be what you are not supposed to be! I'm surrounded by people who are having and blaming middle age crisis and guess what!..it does affect my way of thinking and my way of seeing things in life!
For me, it is not actually the middle age crisis. It is about YOU. You created the "middle age crisis". When you are blind to see the truth, when you are deaf to listen to the truth, you will keep on blaming the sun, the stars, and others. Think! Think! Think! You and your middle age crisis..will never end because 'stolen fruit is the sweetest!'
Ya Allah...help me, guide me. Help me and guide me to deal with those who claimed in the 'middle age crisis'...A stitch in time saves nine!
I hereby, declare that I'm facing the mid-life crisis WAKAKA! Collagen...collagen...collagen...LOL
ReplyDelete