Monday, April 9, 2012

Cerita 66 - Mission Impossible or Possible?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t . 

This entry is to share with you about me and my mission. Mission Impossible or Possible?

I named it Mission X. 

How should I say about this Mission X? I look myself as someone who is sent by Allah s.w.t to guide this 'one special person' to the right path. One thing for sure, it is not easy and it's really tough! With a very limited knowledge about Islam, only through reading  books and listening to the 'ceramah', I have to convey the messages to this person. And of course, there are Q & A sessions. And I have to prepare myself  for the answers and of course it is not based on my logical thinking. It is solely from The Holy Quran....

People might think, I'm not capable to teach someone about Islam due to my background, an English teacher, went to a non Islamic school with secular education and etc. But as an educator, I have to educate people to know what is right and what is wrong. Besides, being a muslim, it is my responsibility to help others from being fooled by the Devil! (It is actually a reminder for myself too..) 

I went through a difficult situation. It really challenges my patience. Sometimes I feel like giving up. Feel like saying, "ok, you go to hell", frustrated! But the intention is because of Allah s.w.t, I proceed. 

The mission is still on. Still in progress. I hope the mission will succeed. Pray for me.  

1 comment:

  1. My prayer is always with you dear ... Just remember this, life doesn't get any easier but we actually get stronger and make it through all the life obstacles ... Insya Allah ... Allah hears & sees everything ...

    ReplyDelete