Assalamualaikum w.b.t
It has been quite some time that I didn't update my blogs. Been busy lately with the preparation of the Language Magic Moments programme..Before, it was named as English Week, but due to the magic support from the students, the HOD decided to change the name...
This time around, the English department chose theme from hadith Rasullullah s.a.w. for the drama. Fuh!! What a topic! It's not easy as you have to help the students to understand the hadith and as a teacher, you yourself have to learn from others so that what is being taught is right. It's like killing 2 birds with one stone, you teach them English and Islamic education as well!
Mengajar ilmu harus but at the same time, you teach them ilmu akhirat and you don't have to wait to be an ustazah to teach your students to the right path! That's what I'm holding on to ....
 |
| 1st Runner up - Bati "Watch Your Words!" (adaptation from The Phantom Of The Opera) |
|
7 Great Sins, Never Too Late to Repent and Watch your Words were the topics given to my students. And Alhamdulillah, my students made to the final and won the 2nd runner up and 1st runner up...Congratulations to Bati and Dakwah 1...and for my Dakwah 3, you did great too.. it's just that some technical problems occurred during the preliminary round..
I had a great, marvelous, awesome and wonderful time with my students in preparing their drama. They are a bunch of students who wanted to make their dream comes true...although sometimes I try to make them feel that their idea is impossible (reverse psychology I guess!) but they insist to do it and they proved to me that they can! I'm proud of you guys....!
2nd Runner up - Dakwah 1 "Never Too Late to Repent" (adaptation from Anakku Sazali)
No comments:
Post a Comment