Monday, September 5, 2011

Cerita 38 - Satu Hari Di Hari Raya

At last, all Muslims celebrated Eidul Fitri, a victory after 30 days of fasting, a victory of being discipline, preventing from eating and drinking and most of all, preventing from making sins.

So, what did I do during Hari Raya........what I can say is that I'm not having an extravaganza Hari Raya celebration. Why? Maybe, because I'm not young like those days..hehe...maybe because I did not get any duit raya like those days..hehe...maybe because I'm tired cooking since the day before Raya and for sure not like those days where everything is done by my mom! Padan muka!

Chef Two sempat lagi potong
rambut raya Areef..
Masak, masak, masak....then makan, makan, makan......then tengok tv, tengok tv, tengok, tv....itulah saja kerja bila time hari raya. Dari turun berat 3 kilo, dah naik semula 5 kilo...OK.  I want you to know what I did last Raya...so check this out!
Rendang ayam sodap..
Chef Two.....
tanpa dia, Chef One pengsan!
Layan budak main mercun malam raya.
Sedih, pelita tak menyala.
Minyak ada, sumbu tak ada...

Ni kek kukus yang ke-2.
Yang pertama buat, sekali hadap. 
Madrasapattinam...
Layan cerita Tamil di hari raya...
But it's a nice movie..sedih gilos!

Pagi raya..pergi ziarah keluarga..
Ada juga mood raya...
.SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI !!!











No comments:

Post a Comment